This Ableton Audio Effect Rack is the ultimate solution for splitting your audio signal without introducing any problems related to phase shifting.
This effect rack is designed to split your audio signal into low, mid, and high frequencies, allowing you to apply individual processing to each frequency range with precision and clarity. The unique feature of this effect rack is its use of linear phase filtering, which ensures that the phase relationship between different frequency bands remains intact, preserving the natural sound of your audio.
By using phase cancellation as a splitting method, this rack provides a flawless sound.
With its user-friendly interface and intuitive controls, the Ableton Linear Phase Frequency Splitter Audio Effect Rack is a must-have tool for any producer, mixer, or sound designer.
It features 3 macros for setting the low-mids crossover frequency as well as for the mid-highs one, and for choosing between 2 or 3 bands.
You know what’s even cooler? It doesn’t eat CPU and it doesn’t introduce latency because it’s made entirely with effects from Ableton Live.
What payment options are available?
We accept payment by credit card (VISA / MasterCard / AMERICAN EXPRESS etc.), by PayPal and Apple Pay.
How secure is the online shop? Will my data be protected?
Your data will be handled confidentially via Shopify Payments services and encrypted with SSL (Secure-Socket-Layer) secure server software. The encrypted information of your order, your name, address, credit card or bank details cannot be read by any third party. Credit card payments will also be verified through the 3D secure procedure.
What happens after ordering?
After ordering you will promptly receive an order confirmation via e-mail with a link to download your order and/or access to your course. Additionally, you will be able to login to your Beat Spot account, go to “My Downloadable Files” and find your download there.
I can’t stream the course properly.
Try different browsers and make sure you’re using a good internet connection. If nothing seems to work, we’ll provide an alternative link to access the course.
I’m having technical difficulties with my products
If your issue is not covered in the FAQ, please contact us via email.
What if I’m not satisfied with my purchase?
1) Online Courses:
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your course, contact us in the first 2 weeks after purchase - due to the digital download nature of the optional sound packs, we can only refund the course part. No refund on bulk/bundle orders. One refund per person. To receive store credit or a refund contact us via email.
2) Digital Downloads (PDFs, Sound Packs, Presets, Templates)
Due to the nature of digital downloads, we only offer refunds on a strictly case-by-case basis. Learn more about Refund Policy.
Where will I be able to log into my course?
You’ll be able to access to your course from the email we send right after the purchase. You can save the link for future access.
What if I have further questions?
We are available to help you with any questions, get in touch via email@example.com
How long will the delivery take?
All products are delivered instantly via email. You will be sent a link for your downloads, access to your courses on our course platform as well as an order confirmation.
Why have I not received my order/confirmation?
There are e-mail services that incorrectly flag automated messages from our servers as spam – if you don´t receive anything, please check your spam folders first. You may also accidentally have provided an incorrect e-mail address – in this case please contact our support to check whether we received your order.
My download is lost. Can I receive a new download link?
You can request a new download link via firstname.lastname@example.org using the email address you used for the original purchase.
What if I don’t have Paypal?
No worries, you don’t need to have a Paypal account to purchase our products. We process Credit and Debit cards via Stripe / Shopify Payments. Email email@example.com for any questions regarding this.
When do the courses start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the courses?
After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
Are Beat Spot soundbanks and sample packs royalty-free?
- Beat Spot preset packs, sound banks, and sample packs are 100% royalty-free and you can use them for commercial work/releases as well.
- Rendering the project files (or templates) and releasing the exact songs as your own original content is prohibited.
- However, using the samples, presets, loops, rhythms, melody parts, etc included in the project files is perfectly acceptable.
- Redistribution of the banks and packaging are strictly prohibited.
- If you're not sure you fully understand the scope of this license or have any further questions regarding copyrights and royalty, email firstname.lastname@example.org
All rights not expressly granted to the user of project files, templates and sounds are reserved.
- All rights not expressly granted to the user are reserved.
- This license is granted for a single user only (and is given on a worldwide basis).
- All copying, lending, duplicating, re-selling or trading of this product or its content is strictly prohibited.
- The license is non-exclusive and is granted for the full period of copyright protection and sound samples.
- Purchasing and opening the product constitutes your acceptance of these terms
Most common question:
Q: Can I incorporate sound elements of the templates/project files into my own tracks/compositions, if I completely change the melodies and chord progressions?
A: Yes this is possible, but you need to change the melodies and chord progressions more than 50% to the original template files.
You may not:
- take the project files as they are and release them (on a record label or something similar) under your name
- directly or indirectly license, sub-license, sell or resell the Item, or redistribute the work alone (even for free), or any of these things.
- Register the copyrights under yourself or a company
We retain the right to revoke the access to each content purchased by anyone who is responsible for piracy as it represents a danger for us.
You may use it to:
- learn music production tricks with our templates/project files designed for educational purposes
- reverse engineer the music production process and use it as a foundation for your own productions
- using the sounds, presets, samples partly in your own productions
- using parts in your own tracks
- using parts for non-profit videos
- using files in a live or radio DJ set
- incorporate sound elements of the templates/project files into your own tracks/compositions, if you completely change the melodies and chord progressions (you need to change the melodies and chord progressions more than 50% to the original template files - no Shazam or other detecting services should be able to recognize any similarities to original Beat Spot work)
Get in touch via E-Mail for further questions / licensing offers.